HGC efax Service
- Incoming Fax User Manual
1. If you want to retrieve your incoming
fax, change your preferences, setting and password, you
can select "Incoming Fax" at the Login Area and click
2. Enter your Login name and Password
at the pop-up menu.
3. You can view forward and save all
your incoming faxes at the "Incoming Fax" Page.
4. You can establish different folders
at the "Folders" page to well organize your incoming fax.
5. You can forward fax messages to
a maximum of 3 e-mail accounts by adding or removing at
the "Add Forward" page. By selecting "Keep Copy" during
fax forward, the original received fax will remain intact
in the Fax Folder. If you select "Delete Copy" our system
will delete the original copy from the Fax Folder automatically.
All received faxes will be kept for 14 days from received
date, please save in your harddisk if necessary.
6. You can change your fax display
preferences at "Fax Display" page.
7. You can change your password at
the "change password" page, you are advised to change your
8. You can switch to choose the received
fax format (Adobe Portable Document Format PDF) or (Fax
File Format TIFF) at the "Fax Format" page. For details,
please refer to "Help Desk".